USA Health Insurance
Individual & Family
Deciding How to Find the Best Coverage?
- Look for the right coverage.
- Keep it affordable. Prefer family over individual health plans.
- Choose a plan with lifetime renewability.
- Compare quotes online.
- Network hospital coverage.
- High claim settlement ratio.
- 1 – Figure out where and when you need to enroll. …
- 2 – Review plan options, even if you like your current one. …
- 3 – Compare estimated yearly costs, not just monthly premiums. …
- 4 – Consider how much health care you use. …
- 5 – Beware too-good-to-be-true plans.
Individual Insurance Challenges:
- High Cost of Healthcare
- Endless lists of technical terms
- Which health insurance is right for you?
- Which plans are legitimate?
- We pursue both ACA and Non-ACA plans, to find you the best solution at the best price.
- We only work with top rated companies with great track records.
- We offer plans with underwriting to lower the cost
- We educate you on the different types of plans
Most dental services are not covered by medical plans today. If you are looking for coverage to help pay for the expected expense of preventive care for your teeth and gums, and those unexpected high costs for dental repairs, you will need to purchase a dental insurance plan. There are several different types of dental plans on the market today that we can help you with. Some plans have waiting periods before they cover services and some do not.
The medical plans on the market today do not cover your vision testing or corrective lenses for your eyesight. However, medical plans do cover injuries to the eye and diseases of the eye under your medical coverage. If you want help paying for the vision exam and your contacts or glasses, you need to purchase a vision plan. There are a couple of good vision plans on the market today.