AT USA HEALTH INSURANCE WE OFFER QUALITY MEDICARE PLANS WITH SUPERIOR SUPPORT. WE aRE A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS THAT WANTS TO HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR CHOICES AND MAKE THE BEST DECISIONS WHEN IT COMES TO MEDICARE.
We Have Your Medicare Solutions
Many people are confused and frustrated when they begin to research their Medicare options. Our experienced Medicare Specialists will help guide you through the entire process. We will take the timeto explain the different options available so you will have a clear understanding of what is available to you.
More Choices, Free Quotes!
USA Health Insurance is an independent health insurance agency and we represent all companies that are available in your area, such as Aetna, Cigna, Humana, United Healthcare and Blue Cross. We are happy to review the plans, at no cost to you, and help guide you to the best plan available.
What you need to know about Medicare:
Medicare provides health insurance to people 65 or older, younger people that have been disabled for at least 2 years and people with End-Stage Renal Disease.
Part A: Hospital Coverage
- Inpatient hospital care
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Some home health care
- Hospice care
Part B: Medicare Coverage
- Health care providers (Doctors)
- Outpatient care
- Durable medical equipment
- Preventive services (limited)
Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans
- Zero dollar monthly premiums available
- Co-pays to see doctors, specialists, inpatient hospital, etc
- Added benefits such as dental, vision, hearing aids and gym memberships
- Includes prescription drug coverage
Part D: Prescription Drug Coverage
- Helps to cover the cost of prescription drugs including many recommended shots and vaccines
- These plans have a monthly premium and a small deductible
- After a $233 annual deductible is met, all Medicare Approved Costs are paid at 100%